These are really good points, but I would not have the entertainment one since these are school issued -Chris and Ceci
(add for humor) To save your life in case you get kidnapped with it, the police will be able to trace you.
good list i think u should focuz on one so u can focus on it and make a good video
To download music!Jordan&Kristian
I never use the laptop for the calculator. These are good.
These are really good points, but I would not have the entertainment one since these are school issued -Chris and Ceci
ReplyDelete(add for humor) To save your life in case you get kidnapped with it, the police will be able to trace you.
ReplyDeletegood list i think u should focuz on one so u can focus on it and make a good video
ReplyDeleteTo download music!
ReplyDeleteJordan&Kristian
I never use the laptop for the calculator. These are good.
ReplyDelete